Sunday, January 15, 2012

Good Morning, Mother!

So, as stated, alarm went off at 8:00am. Ughhh, too early, are my first thoughts. I hit the snooze and lie in semi-concious fuzz, battling whether or not to get up. Before my alarm went off again my phone rang.
Mom. Its as if she knew. She has never called me that early, I was half expecting her to tell me someone had died. So during my hour and a half 'wake up call' with mom, I got up, dressed, caffeinated, fed, made my bed, put my clothes away, AND had a cigarette. Off the phone, out of bed and with MAJOR accomplishments before 10:00! I asked her to call early more often.

After I got off the phone, I made more food, blogged a bit, and even painted! I had a 2:00 date with Eghan to play some disc golf, so I showered and grabbed some work clothes to change into, and off I went! Two Hours of disc golf/hiking later and lunch with a rather handsome gent, Im off to work.

List of things accomplished:

  • Out of bed
  • coffee
  • 1st breakfast
  • laundry
  • made bed
  • talked to mom
  • 2nd breakfast
  • painted
  • showered
  • FLOSSED! (wow)
  • Disc-golf
  • lunch
  • work
  • blog
Damn it feels good to be a gangster. 


1 comment:

  1. I like your ending notexD
    Motherly phone calls can be so nice! I tried to wake up at 7 this morning to hopefully squeeze in a walk before work, but.. yeah too early. Disc golf?! That sounds like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete