Saturday, February 4, 2012

Paint

OI! So its been a while. Ive been way busy. School, homework, driving, school, and trying to see friends in between. This weekend is a bit more relaxed, still have homework, and work, but I feel like if I made it through last week I can do this. 


Today Im going to work on a little job I picked up. I am restoring/repainting the sign seen above. I need to document its current condition, take paint samples, make some sample boards for the owner.  Next weekend Ill be cleaning it, paint removal, priming, and repainting. I lot of work, and something Ive never done before, luckily I have a lot of experienced helpful people around me. I will be documenting my whole process and Ill post photos. 
And in my painting class:

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like amazing things are going on in your life right now. keep up the good work! love the art! I'd love to see more =]

    ReplyDelete