Wednesday, January 11, 2012

As it were.

Well, here it is, a blog. Lord knows I dont have the focus to keep up on this, but I'll try. And really, its much more productive than Tumblr or Facebook, so that's incentive right there. I love being productive.


Things I did today that I count as productive: I did laundry, made my bed, cleaned my room, started a blog,  hmm, I think thats it. Oh well.


I am excited for school and to be overwhelmed with things I NEED to do, so I can stop thinking about the rest. Sure, I have my health, and Im getting paid to go to school, and Im seeing a very nice young man, but really I miss my friends, and my family.


This is going to be my record of starting from the beginning. A refresher course in life, and the lessons that come with it. It wont be easy, but Im determined to make the most of what I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment