Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

So, my morning was long, and lame, and lazy mostly. I hate being like that.
I had work at 6.. and literally accomplished zilch short of feeding myself before I had to run out the door as not to be late.

Work was packed, so busy, it was fantastic. I love working, it keeps me sane.
Tomorrow I set an alarm, so I will get up early. I am not going to do this to myself anymore. I need to get on with living and doing the things I want to do and love doing. It really isnt that difficult, I just need to flip the switch in my brain. And I am doing just that. FLIP! NO more. I am going to be who I want to be and do the things I want to do, starting NOW. Which means, Im going to go brush my teeth, drink a large glass of water and go to sleep.

Goodnight and hello tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You sound like my brain. This uncomfortable frustration with doing nothing.
    I hope you stick to it, or find tricks to keeps you on track.
    I've tried so many time to turn my life around.
    Just remember that tomorrow is a new day.
    What kinds of things to you aspire for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I sound like MY brain! I literally hate myself for living that way. Today was MUCH better... see new post. I signed up for a weight lifting class so I can be physical and enjoy the endorphins and muscles that come with that. I just want to be one of those bright and shiny happy people, and I know I am that way, its just a matter of choosing that route every morning when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gehhha..seriously I think our brains are sync-ed. I think underneath us all we're happy bright healthy people, it's just a matter of choosing to be that person or not. Keep in mind, you are EXACTLY the person you WANT to be..think about it and it makes 100 million % sense.
    I've thought about signing up for some kind of exercise lessons (there's ONE Yoga studio in my town) but I hesitate to spend the money on it! I really should just budget it in though, it's like a small price to pay for an optimal self..ya know?

    ReplyDelete