I realize that in my past and in my future I may contradict myself, but at this moment, I want nothing more than to settle down, buy a house and have children.
*sigh*
Life is not that simple. Oh well, onto the next paper.
Do you ever have issues with blogger where you write a big long comment and then you have to sign in to post but when you go to sign in it deletes the comment you just spent hella time writing? Ugh.
Anyway, a house, I want to build said house, on a grassy meadow hilltop. With trees and sunshine, and rain. Out by its lonesome, neighbors not too close. You know, like that.
Interesting. Where would you want to buy a house?
ReplyDeleteDo you ever have issues with blogger where you write a big long comment and then you have to sign in to post but when you go to sign in it deletes the comment you just spent hella time writing? Ugh.
DeleteAnyway, a house, I want to build said house, on a grassy meadow hilltop. With trees and sunshine, and rain. Out by its lonesome, neighbors not too close. You know, like that.