Friday morning I woke up.
I'd been through a lot.
The last weeks have been stressful.
I kept it all in as best I could.
When I told him, he was there for me.
He loved me unconditionally.
After all this I would be okay.
Friday morning I woke up.
I felt older.
I felt a shift had occurred in the night.
Friday when I woke up I was different.
I had crossed a bridge and couldn't return.
I have built myself a life.
I choose the things I keep around.
I do things I want.
My life is a series of moments.
All beautiful and then gone.
I woke up on Friday with a sense of intention.
To take care of myself and my life.
To love deeply and true.
I woke up in control.
I woke up peaceful and joyous.
Really, when I woke up Friday morning, the wealth of my experiences and lessons in life took hold and I woke up feeling sure of life and the choices I've made to bring me here.
I've yet to get to my friday morning, but every day I try to stay strong.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy for you.
btw, you should check out this: http://amanda-actually.tumblr.com/
I like her goals, and she looks like you, =].
I can't wait for my Friday morning.
ReplyDelete