I had the strangest dream last night.
I was at someones house, my step-dad's? or Keith's?
I went out with friends and it was a long night, I don't remember what we did.
But the next day I looked awful. Like I had aged forty years overnight.
My breasts were hollow flaps of skin hanging down to my belly which was also
floppy and sagging in rolls so long they covered my genitals.
My face was the same way, hanging wrinkles and pock marks.
To top it all off, I was pregnant.
Sometimes waking up, however early, has its benefits. I cant imagine where that dream was going.
On that note, time for coffee, breakfast, and homework. I have a meeting with my new boss to schedule my hours this afternoon, and I'll throw Mel's shoes in the mail. (The new job is a new division of the winery I work at, its a juice and coffee bar. YAY Espresso!)

There is no stranger feeling than dreaming about body modifications or decays. It's not exactly scary but you wake up with this unexplainable feeling.
ReplyDeletethe shoes fit! and they are amazing! and omg!
ReplyDeleteoh, and yay for the division change...sounds fun =]